General Infomation on Job Application
The Secretary, Public Service Commission informs the General Public and the Applicants for all the PSC adverts that, the information provided in the Summary Form, should be accurate and tally with what is in the Application Form. i.e.
- Post Applied for
- Degree type(e.g. Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, in Full)
- Degree option (e.g. B.Com(Accounting Option) or BBA(Mgt Option)etc where applicable.
- Class of Degree (e.g. First Class, Second Upper or Lower, Pass)
- Date of Birth
- Home District
- Correct and active Telephone contacts
- Relevant working experience clearly stated with the years worked and the institutions; where applicable.
Failure to fill the forms accurately may lead to automatic disqualification.
Please note that Application Form 3 is not for sale.
Note: Correction on the Age for the Post of Systems Analyst, under Ministry of Information Communication and Technology: 21 years and above instead of 30 Years.