Finance & Administration
The Finance and Administration Department is in charge of coordinating all activities undertaken by the Commission. It is also responsible for providing optimal delivery of support services and logistics to facilitate the work of the Commission and is composed of the following five sections:-
- Administration and Finance
- Human Resource management
- Office supervision
- Resource Center.
The main activities undertaken by the Finance and Administration Department include:-
- Financial Management of financial and other resources and providing administrative support services.
- Preparation of budgetary estimates, quarterly reports of Revenue and Expenditure and Final Accounts.
- Formulation of Policy Proposals, Policy Statements and Annual Budget Performance Reports.
- Staff training, human resource management and development.
- Resource Center and ICT.
- Office management, Supervision and cleanliness.
- Office procurements and assets disposal.