APTITUDE TEST AT NAMBOOOLE STADIUM 18TH NOVEMBER 2014
Shortlisted applicants who missed picking Examination cards on the earlier scheduled days shall be given the Examination cards from the Aptitude Test Venue an hour before the Exam.
All shortlisted applicants are advised to come an hour early
- Shortlisted applicants whose Exam begin 9.00am should be at the venue by 8.00am
- Shortlisted applicants whose Exam begin 11.30am should be at the venue by 10.30am
- Shortlisted applicants whose Exam begin 2.00pm should be at the venue by 1.00pm
Requirements to sit for the aptitude test
- Blue pen
- Valid Indetity card
- Examination Card
INVITATION TO PICK EXAMINATION CARDS AND ATTEND APTITUDE TEST FOR SCALE U4 JOBS ADVERTISED 16TH SEP 2014 PSC EXT. ADVERT 1/2014
The Secretary Public Service Commission would like to inform applicants and the General Public that the shortlists for various posts at scale U4 advertised in the New Vision of 16th September 2014 for PSC External Advert 1/2014 have been released.
All shortlisted applicants are requested to pick Examination cards from KCCA football grounds between Game shopping mall and Lugogo show grounds on Jinja road from 12th – 13th November 2014.
Applicants Earlier Scheduled to Pick Exam cards Thursday13th Nov 2014 & Friday 14th Nov 2014 Venue Changed
The venue for picking Examination cards has been changed to UMA show grounds Upper gardens, Kampala for applicants earlier scheduled to pick exam cards Thursday 13th Nov 2014 and Friday 14th Nov 2014.
The schedule for picking examination cards as indicated in the link below and displayed at Nelson Mandela National stadium (Namboole) must be strictly followed.
The aptitude test will be conducted on Tuesday 18th November 2014 at Nelson Mandela National stadium (Namboole).
Click here to view the Schedule for picking Examination Cards
Note: Shortlisted applicants including those shortlisted for two posts shall receive only one examination card
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO VIEW SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS FOR THE APTITUDE TEST SCHEDULED 18TH NOV 2014
MORNING SESSION 9.00AM
- HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- PROBATION AND WELFARE OFFICER
- PSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIAL WORKER
MID DAY SESSION 11.30am
- CULTURE OFFICER
- ENGINEER (CIVIL)
- ENGINEER (URBAN WATER AND SEWERAGE SERVICES)
- ENGINEER (WATER FOR PRODUCTION)
- GENERAL HEALTH INSPECTOR
- INDUSTRIAL OFFICER
- LAND OFFICER
- LEGAL OFFICER
- PHYSICAL PLANNER
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- RECORDS OFFICER
- STAFF CARTOGRAPHER
- STATE ATTORNEY- MIN OF JUSTICE
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – NETWORK ADMINISTRATION & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- TRANSPORT OFFICER/ WATER& RAIL TRANSPORT REGULATION
- WATER OFFICER (REGULATION)
AFTERNOON SESSION 2.00pm
- Commercial Officer
- Finance Officer
INVITATION FOR ORAL INTERVIEWS
The Secretary Public Service Commission would like to invite shortlisted applicants for various Oral Interviews.
For any further inquiries regarding the shortlist or related information please contact the under signed on Tel: +256-414-34-2279 or email:
All Candidates invited for oral interviews are required to come a long with the following:
- Originals of relevant documents of employment record such as appointment letter(s).
- Originals of all relevant Academic /Professional Documents
- Valid Identity Card
- Invitation Letter for Oral Interview obtainable from Public Service Commission Offices, Farmers House, Parliament Avenue, 2nd Floor.
- The Oral Interviews for all Posts shall be conducted from the Public Service Commission Offices as per the details on each interview schedule.
Click on post link below to view or download Shortlist so far released for oral:
Office Typists-Upload 19-11-2014
State Attorney-DPP group 1
State Attorney-DPP Group 2
State Attonery-DPP Group 3
Senior Accountant MoFPED
Senior Assistant Secretary Office of the President
Division Management Enviroment Officer - KCCA
Division veterinary Officer - KCCA
Principal Internal Audit - MoFPED
Foreign Service Officer Grade III
Foreign Service Officer Grade IV
The dates for the oral interviews for the Posts below will be communicated later
Stenographer Secretary - Ministry of Public Service
Office Typist Uploaded 29/07/2014
Notice to the General Public
The Public Service Commission is the only institution that reserves the right to Publish this information or any other related information regarding the shortlisted applicants